1 big eggplant
1 tsp shrimp paste
1/3 c oil
- Broil/grill eggplant until soft.
- Let it cool and peel skin off.
- For big eggplant, (+) into four.
- 1/4 of eggplant on a plate and press lightly to flatten.
- Beat eggs and shrimp paste in a big bowl and wash eggplant. (soak).
- In a medium heat, warm up oil and slowly lineup flat washed eggplant in the pan. Scoop extra egg mixture and pour on top of the eggplant evenly. Turn eggplant when it's light brown.
This recipe can go with rice perfectly. Very good.