1. Follow cake instruction on the box, squeeze orange on glass measuring cup and add milk to come up to 1 1/3 cup fluid. Empty cake mix to the mixer, add all ingredients, and mix well at least 2 minutes. Bake according to the instruction. Let it cool completely before icing application.
2. Empty cream cheese and add sugar to the mixer. Mix well until well incorporated and silky moist. Add in heavy cream and whisk for at least 5 minutes. Mixture should stick together not runny when it's ready. Drop a little food color to the mixture and beat well. Into a piping bag with flower tip and form big flower starting from the edges to the middle.
Note: I use gel food color, best for pastel colors.
Blended some strawberries, water, and sugar for this simple syrup.
1. Set oven broiler to low and toast desiccated coconut for 5 minutes, watch closely to avoid burning. Let it cool, combine sugar cookie mix, and melted butter. Mix well.
2. Press mixture. It should stick together, if not add more melted butter. Pour mixture to a 10 inch tart pan and press crumbs smoothly to the edges and in the middle.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake crust for 8 minutes and let it cool.
Coconut Cream Filling:
4. In a pan, combine coconut milk and cream cheese. Stirring continuously until well incorporated, whisk egg, and add slowly in to the mixture. Turn heat to low, continue stirring mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Pour mixture to a blender and blend in coconut cream pudding mix for 2 minutes. Scrape sides and continue blending for another minute. Pour blended mixture in to the crust.
6. In to the fridge for an hour.
7. Heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar to the mixer in high speed for 10 minutes.
8. Spread topping to tart, sprinkle toasted coconut on top and garnish with berries.
Note: Blender is optional. Filling can be fix straight to the pan. I like to blend my filling for silky and smooth consistency of the mixture. Strawberry slices can go with this good. Enjoy!
2. Season beef with salt, pepper, and oil. Brown in a pan and simmer for an hour until soft. Empty peanut sauce mix in a bowl with paprika, add 1 cup water, stir in soy, peanut butter, and in to the pot. Adjust seasoning and let it simmer in a low heat until it thickens.
3. Saute veggies until half done, and set aside.
4. Add in half done veggies to the pot and mix well to coat veggies with sauce.
5. Stir gently, cover, and simmer in a low heat for 20 minutes.
Note: Cook veggies separately to avoid over cooking. Paprika will add color to the sauce. It's good with rice and shrimp paste as condiment.
Cut peppers long ways and slice garlic thinly. Olive oil in to the pan and saute garlic in medium heat until translucent in color. Add in peppers, shrimp, and ground pepper, cook until shrimp changes color. Pour white sauce and let it start to simmer. Add ravioli and stir ingredients slowly. Cover pan and simmer approximately 5 minutes. Lastly, add spinach and cover pan to cook spinach, Stir all ingredients to coat with sauce.
Note: Best with homemade wheat garlic french bread or rolls.
Peel garlic, thinly slice, and set aside. Cut carrot, red pepper, and chayote diagonally leaving seeds out of the chayote and pepper. Broccoli florets should be cut half long ways evenly. In a bowl, mix water, cornstarch, and chicken powder. Pour oil in to frying pan on a medium heat and drop slices of garlic until done but not brown. Add in all veggies and stir with ground pepper. Continue stirring and pour cornstarch mixture to the veggies and cook for at least 5 to 10 minutes. Water should thicken but not dry. Adjust seasoning according to what you prefer.
Note: Chayote is available at some local veggie market (walmart). Try varieties of veggies as you prefer and add slices of chicken breast or shrimp to add flavor. Hint: Do not over cook your veggies. This recipe is 2 servings.
Brush cheesecake pan with butter. Follow brownie preparation instructions on the box and pour half of the brownie mixture in to the cheesecake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let it cool. Put two cups of almond milk, one pack of unflavored gelatin, and jello banana cream pudding mix in to a sauce pan on medium heat. Continue stirring mixture until ingredients dissolves with a silky, smooth consistency. Pour in to the cheesecake pan over brownie and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
Jello fruit fusion (top layer): the remaining cups of almond milk, granulated sugar, heavy cream, one packet of unflavored gelatin in to a sauce pan on a medium heat. Stirring continuously until ingredients dissolves and pour over chilled and set banana pudding brownie. Let it set for another hour or over night to make sure it's well set.
Topping: soft cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream in a cake mixer and whip, scrape sides of the mixer and continue mixing to reach right icing consistency for the cream. Cut kiwi for presentation and decorate with mint tops.
Note: Mixture should be chilled and set before adding another mixture to form a good layer of the cake.