6 slices of bread
1 tsp cinnamon
2 ripe bananas
3 tbsp whipped cream
strawberry syrup - 2 strawberries, 5 tbsp water, and 1 tbsp sugar in the blender until smooth
- Beat eggs, add cinnamon, and beat well.
- On a low heat, melt 1 tsp butter into the pan.
- Slice bananas diagonally. Spread peanut butter on on slice of bread and nutella on the other one.
- Arrange 8 slices of bananas on one slice of bread and cover securely with the other one.
- Dip in the egg mixture and into the pan until golden brown.
- Garnish with one scoop of whipped cream, slices of strawberries and kiwi, an drizzle strawberry syrup on top.
Note: Another way to serve different and substantial breakfast for the family. Serve with glass of soy milk or regular milk. Wheat bread is a good substitute.