2 cups old fashion oats
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup dried apricots
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup almonds
1 cup honey
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1. Combine oats, apricots, and cranberries in a big bowl and set aside.
2. In a pan, combine honey, sugar, and peanut butter. Bring to bubble point and stir until well incorporated.
3. Pour mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Brush olive oil to baking pan and evenly spread mixture.
5. Cut wax paper, set it on top of the mixture, and press until dense. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes and cut into rectangles or squares
Keep in air tight jar and enjoy.