1 package Betty Crocker Stuffing Mix
1 package sapori tomato
2 tbsp olive oil
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Fix stuffing according to instruction. I used 3 leaves of dice napa cabbage and 1/4 onion.
2. Wash tomatoes cut thin off top and save tops. Use melon baller, scoop out inside core and seed of tomato.
3. In a bowl and season with pepper, salt, paprika, and olive oil.
3. Brush olive oil to baking dish and fill piping bag for the stuffing to stuff tomato, can use spoon. Drizzle remaining olive oil mixture from pan.
4. On the same pan, put tomato tops in and arrange them on top of the stuffing.
Note: This finger food recipe is good for parties and can be serve bake or fresh. If prefer bake, preheat oven 350 and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.