(13 pcs) 6 inches wide cut banana leaves
2 lbs glutinous rice
1 can coconut milk
1 cup granulated sugar
strings to thigh
1. Empty coconut milk in to a big pan and let it simmer. Add sugar and stir until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool before wrapping.
2. Wash and cut banana leaves.
3. Trim off hard core of the banana leaves with scissor.
4. Wipe banana leaves clean with paper towel.
6. Form a cone and fill cone with 2-3 spoonful of rice.
7. Fold banana leaves toward the middle and both sides to cover rice. Tighten securely to avoid opening while boiling.
8. Fill up a big pasta pot, put them pockets in, and boil for 3-4 hours in med-low heat.
9. Unwrapped and dip in sugar. Enjoy!
Note: A famous and authentic Filipino dessert. This food can be kept in the fridge for days and good to eat with coffee. It's so sticky.