8 cups all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1 cup sugar
1 cup whipped sweet buttermilk
2 tbsp yeast
1 egg yolk
1. Pour milk in a large pan, combine sugar, and whipped buttermilk.
2. Let it warm in a medium heat, butter and sugar should melt when it's warm, not boiling.
3. Add in yeast and whisk until dissolved. Add in flour into batches and stir to incorporate.
4. Dough is wet and sticky. Cover with the pan lid and let it rise for an hour.
5. Line cookie sheet with wax paper and use a wide surface for the dough to work on. I used my big chopping board. Brush board with light oil and work on dough. Rub both palm with oil as you continue working with the dough.
6. Take a dough as big as the size of soft ball and form a little ball by using thumb and index finger buy squeezing the dough out in between fingers.
7. Cove with cloth and let it rise for another hour.
8. Lightly brush on top with 1 beaten egg yolk.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake these minis placing on top rack for 15 minutes.
10. Slice and top with anything that you want.
My Mini Ham Slider. Enjoy!