1 lb ground beef
1 carrot (cubed)
1 cup peas
1 cup beef broth
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 cup cream
1. Peel and cut potato, fill pot with water and salt, boil until soft.
2.While boiling potato, brown beef in a pan and drain excess oil from meat.
3. Drop in onions and carrot until soft.
4. In a sauce pan, combine olive oil and flour and mix well, add in beef broth and worcestershire sauce mix until mixture form a thick gravy.
5. Combine gravy to meat and stir well.
6. Drop in peas and mix well.
7. Drain water from potato, combine egg and cream.
8. Mush potato until soft. In a dish, pour meat mixture and top with mash potato.
9. Cover with cheese. Set oven to low broil until cheese melts and browned. 10. Chopped parsley and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!