3 c. birds eye frozen coconut (thawed)
1 box vanilla pudding mix
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
1 c. whipped cream
2 c. blueberries
1 tbsp honey for glaze
1. Combine coconut and pudding mix in a bowl.
2. Pour mixture to a pie pan and press evenly.
3. Soften cream cheese in a mixer, combine sugar, and whipped cream. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture to the pie crust and spread evenly.
5. Top with cut into half strawberries and blueberries in the middle. Glaze with honey. Chill before serving.