1 lb beans
1/2 napa cabbage
3 lb beef
1 packet peanut sauce mix
1 tbsp chunky peanut butter
2 tbsp paprika
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
4 cups water
1. Wash and cut veggies and set aside.
2. Season beef with salt, pepper, and oil. Brown in a pan and simmer for an hour until soft. Empty peanut sauce mix in a bowl with paprika, add 1 cup water, stir in soy, peanut butter, and in to the pot. Adjust seasoning and let it simmer in a low heat until it thickens.
3. Saute veggies until half done, and set aside.
4. Add in half done veggies to the pot and mix well to coat veggies with sauce.
5. Stir gently, cover, and simmer in a low heat for 20 minutes.
Note: Cook veggies separately to avoid over cooking. Paprika will add color to the sauce. It's good with rice and shrimp paste as condiment.