3 cups toasted desiccated coconut
2 cups sugar cookie
5 tbsp melted unsalted sweet butter
1 cream cheese
1 jello coconut cream pudding mix
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 can coconut milk
Blended some strawberries, water, and sugar for this simple syrup.
1. Set oven broiler to low and toast desiccated coconut for 5 minutes, watch closely to avoid burning. Let it cool, combine sugar cookie mix, and melted butter. Mix well.
2. Press mixture. It should stick together, if not add more melted butter. Pour mixture to a 10 inch tart pan and press crumbs smoothly to the edges and in the middle.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake crust for 8 minutes and let it cool.
Coconut Cream Filling:
4. In a pan, combine coconut milk and cream cheese. Stirring continuously until well incorporated, whisk egg, and add slowly in to the mixture. Turn heat to low, continue stirring mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Pour mixture to a blender and blend in coconut cream pudding mix for 2 minutes. Scrape sides and continue blending for another minute. Pour blended mixture in to the crust.
6. In to the fridge for an hour.
7. Heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar to the mixer in high speed for 10 minutes.
8. Spread topping to tart, sprinkle toasted coconut on top and garnish with berries.
Note: Blender is optional. Filling can be fix straight to the pan. I like to blend my filling for silky and smooth consistency of the mixture. Strawberry slices can go with this good. Enjoy!