18 egg yolks
1 can sweetened milk
1 can evaporated milk
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
1. Fill steamer with water and let it boil.
2. Combine water and sugar.
3. Bring to a boil, add in 1 tsp vanilla, and stir well. Mixture should be this color when it's ready.
4. Pour sugar mixture to a 9x2 cake pan and distribute evenly. Let it set and cool completely.
5. Separate egg yolks. In a mixer, whisk slow egg yolk, combine with the other remaining ingredients, and mix slowly until well incorporated.
6. Strained and pour egg mixture to cooled sugar mixture, in to the steamer, and cover pan with foil. Steam covered over low heat for 40 minutes. Use toothpick to check, poke to the middle, it will come out clean when it's done.
Now you have a silky smooth Leche Plan (Egg Custard)