1/3 cup olive oil
1 shallot, thinly slice
5 cloves of garlic, sliced
1/3 tsp of ground black pepper
half each of yellow, orange, and red pepper, cubed
1 lb fresh tortellini
12 pcs. medium shrimp
1 cup crab meat
1 small jar of alfredo sauce
2/3 cup water
small bag of spinach
1. In a large skillet, saute garlic and shallot in olive oil on a medium heat.
2. Combine peppers and stir continuously until incorporated.
3. Drop in tortellini together with the sea foods and stir slowly for about a minute.
4. Pour white sauce to the skillet covering the ingredients, fill jar with 2/3 water cup water and combine.
5. Stir and let it simmer for 10 minutes and add in spinach until it's done.
6. Transfer to a big serving dish and serve.