6 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 3/4 cup warm milk (110-120 degrees)
1 1/2 tbsp active yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon melted butter
1 stick room temperature butter
2 tablespoon cinnamon powder
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup confectioners sugar
1. Combine all purpose flour and granulated sugar in a cake mixer using a dough hook.
2. In a big measuring glass cup, combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, and melted (room temp) butter, stir and set aside for 10 minutes. Mixture will double its volume and bubbly.
3. Pour milk mixture into flour and mix slow. Add in eggs one at a time until all ingredients are incorporated. Turn mixer to medium speed and dough will turn out smooth, soft, and form a ball when its ready.
4. Transfer to a kneading surface, use rolling pin to evenly flatten dough, approximately 1/2 inch in thickness.
5. Spread soft butter evenly to the dough and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top and roll dough to form a long log.
6. Pinch the end of the dough together, smooth out, and stretch ends evenly. Cut at least 2 inches thick and line in a buttered 9 x 13 baking pan. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
7. Set aside covered rolls for 15 minutes.
8. Bake cinnamon rolls for 25 minutes or until brown on top.
9. In a sauce pan, combine glaze ingredients until it reaches right thickness for glazing and pour over top of cinnamon rolls.