5 c all purpose flour
2 c warm water
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp yeast
1/2 c oil
1. Combine water, sugar, and yeast. Stir to dissolve sugar and yeast, set aside until it bubbles and double it's volume.
2. In a big bowl, combine 4 cups of flour (leaving 1 cup for dusting), and salt.
3.Pour in oil to the water mixture and mix to the flour.
4. Combine all ingredients until it forms a sticky dough.
5. Cover with cloth and let it set for 30 minutes.
6. Dust flour to a kneading surface and start kneading dough until it turned soft and smooth to touch.
7. Divide to 4 and can keep well wrapped dough for days in the fridge.
Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto
1 jar sun dried tomato
1 cup olive oil
1 tbsp paprika
20 cloves fresh garlic
Combine ingredients in a blender and blend well. Put pesto in a mason jar and keep it in the fridge for weeks.
1/4 of dough
1 tbsp pesto
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Pour 1/4 tsp olive oil to a round stoneware/ pizza pan and brush evenly or rub evenly.
3. Using rolling pin, roll dough thinly to the ware/pan, spread pesto, and arrange veggies on top.
4. Bake pizza for 30 minutes or until you want it done.
Crispy results is preferably delicious. Dough can be use to any topping your choice, with or without cheese, which I prefer without. And, you can use regular pizza sauce too.